What documents do I need to get started with Online Signup?

  • You’ll need a copy of your organization's FEIN (Federal Employer Identification Number). 
  • You’ll need to know your organization’s full legal name as shown on your FEIN or other government documents. 
  • You’ll need your tax exemption certificate or proof of your organization’s 501c3 status.